Hello & Welcome
Galatians 4:6 tells us that God has sent forth the Spirit of His Son into our hearts. God sends the Spirit into our inner being through the hearing of the word. Our experience testifies of this. Whenever we pray-read and assimilate a portion of the Bible, we receive the supply of the Spirit. Then we have a living faith within us. This faith is the proper realization of Christ. With this realization we experience Christ living in us and being formed in us, and we also have the experience of being clothed with Christ. The reason for the failures in our daily living is that we depart from the Word. I do not believe that any Christian can live in a proper way without the Bible. If we neglect the Word and pay no attention to all the verses we have heard, it will not be possible for us to live Christ. We may try to live Him, but we shall not be able to do so.
The Place Of Glory & Majesty
Champion are smart people of great potentials and operate under 7 dimensions of glory.
1. DIVINATION- we carry a divine mandate.
2. DECISION- we are decisive. No procrastination.
3. DETERMINATION- we are result oriented
4. DEVOTION- we are dedicated to our course
5. DISCIPLINE- we are people of character
6. DILIGENCE-we are detailed & meticulous
7. DISTINCTION-we go for the best
Champions are vessels of honour. Be a champion.
When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice. Our vision is to raise righteous men and women in every field or career so that the joy of this country shall be full. A nation we shall be proud of men who will serve with the fear of God, and are heaven bound. (Proverbs29:2)
Go into all the world and preach the gospel we are watch men and we have a divine mandate to bring all to Christ. (Mark 16:15)
(1) We believe that the Godhead consist of three separate and distinct persons, possessing separate, distinct and recognizable personalities and qualities, perfectly united in one.
(2) We believe in the virgin birth of Jesus the only begotten son of God, the crucifixion, death, burial and bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ.
(3) We believe in the total depravity, sinfulness and guilt of all men since the fall, rendering them subject to god’s guilt and condemnation.
(4) We believe that repentance is a complete turning away from all sin and its deceitful pleasures; and repentance is required from every sinner before he can truly and effectively believe in Jesus with saving faith.
(5) We believe that restitution is making amends for wrongs done against fellow human beings, restoring stolen things to their rightful owners, paying debts, giving back what one has defrauded, making confession to have a conscience void of offense towards God and man-(Acts.24:16).
(6) We believe that water baptism is essential to our obedience after recognition with God. The baptism is one immersion (not three) “In the name of the father, and the son, and of the Holy Ghost Jesus commanded
(7) We believe that justification is the act of God’s grace whereby one receives forgiveness and remission of sins and is counted righteous before God through faith in the atoning blood of Jesus, and stands before God as though he never sinned. That at the time of justification, the justified is re-enacted. Regeneration means the act of God’s grace whereby the spiritual change wrought in the heart of man by his crucifixion with Christ makes him a new creature and enables him to live righteously, soberly and godly in the present evil world